Recognized as the global leader in bonding systems for precision assembly with light-cured adhesives, the OmniCure® family of products provides the power, control and repeatability demanded by high-speed automated manufacturing assembly. The OmniCure® S1500 UV Spot Curing System builds on that leadership by providing first-rate quality, precision and versatility in an easy-to-use, cost-effective system. The OmniCure® S1500 is also designed to adhere to regulatory validations and is RoHS compliant.
The OmniCure® S1500 provides assembly manufactures with ultimate control, reliability, and high intensity irradiance in an extremely cost-effective and easy-to-use spot UV curing system. Offering precise control of UV lamp output and high-speed shutter activation capabilities, the OmniCure® S1500 spot UV curing system is ideal for the high-volume UV adhesive curing and automated manufacturing processes in microelectronic and optoelectronic manufacturing.
Similar to the advanced OmniCure® S2000, the OmniCure® S1500 UV curing system includes the powerful and patented 200 Watt Intelli-Lamp® with a typical UV lamp life of up to 4,000 hours and a 2,000 hour guarantee. Quick and effective UV adhesive curing is achieved with high UVA irradiance of up to 10W/cm2.
OmniCure™ S1500 specifications:
- Low Cost
- Easy to Use
- 200 W Lamp with Intelli-Lamp : The powerful patented 200 Watt Intelli-Lamp® installed in the OmniCure® S1500 guarantees an amazing 2000-hour lamp life and a typical lamp life of up to 4,000 hours. Faster curing is achieved with high UVA irradiance of up to 10W/cm2
- 4000 hours typical Lamp Life
- 2000 hours Lamp Guarantee
- 23W/cm2 Typical Output
- Iris adjustment in 1% increments
- Optional Filters
- Intelligent Operation : The OmniCure® S1500 has a multitude of built-in features that provide greater control, precision and versatility. Features include an adjustable iris, patented Intelli-Lamp® technology, selectable bandpass filters, process alarms, and ‘lock out’ protection, most of which are found only in higher-priced curing systems. The curing system can also be programmed and controlled externally from a PLC using the 15-pin I/O ports.
- Ease-of-Use: With snap-in lamp insertion, finger touch controls, an easy-to-read LED display, process indicators and automatic lamp striking, the OmniCure® S1500 is simple to use. Hassle-free snap-in lamp insertion and a low-noise fan improve ongoing operation.